Companionway with sectional sliding door
Noval offers a solution for every type of sailing boat companionway project.
Our entire range has been designed to facilitate installation on your boat.
EXAMPLES OF APPLICATIONS: BÉNÉTEAU SENSE 50 - 55
- This companionway system makes it possible to stow a vertical door horizontally under the cockpit. The door assembly comprises several plexiglass formats integrated securely. The top horizontal sliding panel slides back and forth.
- This system can be: fully motorized - partially motorized (vertical door or horizontal panel) - fully manual
- For these versions, the lock is electric
- For the motorized versions, it is possible to manually override the system in the event of electrical failure on board.
- For the manually operated version, the door is assisted by a gas cylinder.
- We have several solutions for access control abd companionway operation control: RFID tag reader - key pad - membrane keyboard - switches - remote control