Companionway with vertical sliding door
Noval offers a solution for every type of sailing boat companionway project.
Our entire range has been designed to facilitate installation on your boat.
EXAMPLES OF APPLICATIONS: BÉNÉTEAU OCEANIS 58 - 60, CNB 77, LAGOON 77 - 78
- This model of companionway allows the door to slide under the cockpit floor. The top horizontal sliding panel slides back and forth.
- This system can be: fully motorized - partially motorized (vertical door or horizontal panel) - fully manual
- For all these versions, the lock is electric
- For the motorized versions, it is possible to manually override the system to release the door in the event of an electrical failure on board.
- In the manually operated version, the door is assisted by a gas cylinder.
- We have several solutions for access control and companionway operation control: RFID badge reader - key pad - membrane Keyboard - switches - control